rule over some of the thousands of real ales on offer in our special tasting podcasts and videocasts. It’s early days but we’ll be populating this regularly.
- Podcast #1: St Peter’s Brewery: Listen to our tasting session at the Suffolk brewer’s London pub.
- Fuller Flavour: Check out our video ‘pub-cast’ tasting the Fuller’s range of beers.
- How to taste beer: Check out our interview with the head of brewing at the St Austell Brewery
- Raking it in: Watch our video from The Rake pub in London’s Borough Market reviewing St Peter’s, Dark Star and Worthington brews.
- Star performer: We visit the Evening Star in Brighton to try out the home brew, AKA the Dark Star Brewery.
- The never-ending beer festival: We visit Putney’s Bricklayer’s Arms to check out its ever-changing selection of real ales.
- The Young Ones: We check out Young’s range of beers by the banks of the Thames.
- GB Beer Festival 2011: Here’s what we tasted and liked best at the Great British Beer Festival 2011. Enjoy: